Thursday, March 4, 2010

Like so...

totally zero, ling, leng, kosong inspiration to blog. part of me deciding if i should just shut down the blog. meh.

My daily activities now includes boring mundane stuff.

I start off my day with approx 15minutes on harvesting, planting and watering crops in Country Story.

Then, I wash up and head down for bfast/brunch/lunch, depending on what time I get up.

After that, I proceed to watching movie/anime or read, depending on weather condition.

By night falls, depending on impromptu plans, I proceed with the plan, else, back to step 2.

wtf, such is my life as an unemployed.

Cant say I hate it :D

2 comments:

mello said...

I absolutely love your blog layout! :D :D

Did you design the whole thing yourself?

sueann said...

hey,thanks :)

unfortunately, im not so creative. :p
i just took premade ones from some website given by a friend.

cutestblogontheblock.com . they have some pretty awesome selection :)