Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sugar rush

//updates//

Nice Starbucks baristas kept the cd. :) :) :)

THANK YOU NICE STARBUCKS PEOPLE!!

however....

money or jay?


//end

Apart from the sugar rush due to over pouring sugar (too lazy to take spoon la) into the batter for my french toast this morning, i got a really 'sweet' msg from SL.

note the apostrophe emphasized.

guess what dear
hm? wat?
i left the jaychou cd in starbucks
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! ARE YOU SERIOUS? THEN HOW?????????????????? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
dem dumb. ill buy again la. why so kanchiong
i know he means nothing to you. but dont haf to waste money like that mahhhhh.
* looooooooooongggggg conversation where I insist he didnt haf to buy again, and him insisting that he will buy the cd again*
jay really mean so little to you :(
can say so la. hes my rival.
thats why you didnt remember taking it back rite
yeahhh
and you actually spent on him *laughing emoticon*

Forgive my over exaggerated reaction.. BUT IT'S JAY!!
Ok, now I shall continue being sugar rushed on my apple juice and Controls tutorial.

3 comments:

Sher said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

This is damn cute. :D

sueann said...

heheh... :P :P
my cd still safe.. hahahAHHA

Kenneth Tan said...

eh naked boy.. hehehe ;P