Monday, August 25, 2008

 'I'm gonna pick daddy up with my sports car next time!' the 3yo said as she lifted the naive child to look through the coffin, his father, one last time before he's being cremated.  

She burst into tears after hearing what he said, at the same time trying to contain herself. The poor naive child, clueless of what's happening, so innocent. 

A moment of silence prayer for my uncle. The only brother to my mother and her 5 sisters. Husband and father to my aunt and 3 kids. 

Rest in peace dear uncle. 

5 comments:

Adrian said...

The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

sueann said...

thanks adrian :)

Sher said...

aiyo so sad. :'(

sueann said...

yeah lo... aih :(

Adrian said...

no worries... :) just things in life that reminds us to appreciate every moment of our lives...