Tuesday, June 3, 2008

jorr.. i tot can escape!!

went to Elaine's blog, and saw my name on the tag: think 'SHIET! ignore'..
on to Sern Liang dear's blog: 'ahh... whyy... nooo.... ignore'
next was sister's blog: 'nopeeee.... still ignoring'
and JOY MUST tag me again... memang suey, like wat she said.. HAHHA..
so here goes:

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1) MUST make bed in the morning
2) MUST open window in the morning
3) Hot chocolate (a good one) makes me happy
4) I like short hair
5) Winter and I, have a love-hate relationship
6) I LOOOOOVEEE my lappieee
7) I still have a baby pillow. *shy*

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1) Death
2) Losing
3) Losing someone dear
4) Failing
5) Dark
6) creeeppppyyyy crawwliesss *yuck*
7) missing things.

7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
1) Qing Hua Qi - Jay Chou
2) Qing Tian - Jay Chou
3) So Close - Jon Mclaughlin
4) Everyday - Justin Lo & Kary Ng
5) Foreplay - Fourplay
6) Forest Gump Theme (old, i know. but is good song)
7) I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
1) Haro
2) hiiiiyah!
3) harhhhhh...
4) jorrrrr
5) ha-noh
6) whaaaaaattttttt
7) whyy lah

7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:
1) Family
2) Dearest, youuu :)
3) MY girls :p
4) My bags
5) My shoes
6) My money
7) Who I am today :)

7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:
1) WALKED around aimlessly with Ben when i first got here in Australia.
2) walked entire day. not for shopping, but house hunting
3) Cooked dinner
4) Took up responsibility of adult (paying bills, groceries, rent, chores... zzzomg)
5) Experiment with recipe. They turned out alrite! :)
6) Modify my desktop to something funky! :)
7) Drive in Australia, not knowing the directions to my whereabout. HHAhA

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:

1) you
2) you
3) you
4) you
5) you
6) you
7) whoever feels like a good distraction from studying :)

No comments: