Wednesday, June 18, 2008

19 June 2008

Dearest Love,
Thank you for bringing the most wonderful joy into my life,
Thank you for showing me again that falling in love isn't so bad,
Thank you for showing me the way.

Dearest Love,
Thank goodness I met you, for I've couldn't be happier,
Thank goodness we saw it in each other's eyes,
Thank goodness for Monash new campus.

Dearest Love,
Thanks love, for believing in us,
Thanks love, for trusting in me,
Thanks love, for everything.

Dearest Love,
Thanks for choosing me,
Thanks for all the time you've stayed by my side,
Thanks for loving me.

Dearest Love,
Thank you again for this 7 months,
Thank you again for not getting angry when i pry you out of bed, just because,
Thank you again for being so wonderful.

Dearest Love,
Happy 7monthlyversarry,
Happy many many more to come.

I love you.


No comments: