Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday homesickness..

whyyyyyyyyy am i doing 123019280391820985037948 other things but NOT studying!!! zzzomgg... Finals is in exactly 25 daysssss..... omg.. mati lah akuuuu.....

I officially do not like 4 seasons!! But don't get me wrong, going for a 2 weeks holiday in 4 seasons countries is still ok with me. I just don't like the idea of staying here for a year! Wat more my entire life... I'm going back next year.. i wont complain bout the all year round summer(if Malaysian weather can be considered summer).

I miss my carrrrrrrrrr........ i miss my unlimited supply of junk food. i miss not being able to randomly go movie or shopping at night.... i miss my comfy bed... i miss my 9 pillows on my bed.. i miss my earings tower, i miss my necklaces drawer...

i miss mummmy and daddy.. i miss lil sis and lil bro(not so lil anymore tho)..

I miss dearest Sern Liang who's speedometer is still not fixed! Go fix it laaa.... i miss having you to teman me for random suppers/snacks, esp when Elaine refuse to go with me... I miss spending time with youuuuuu.... dearrrrrrrr i missssssssss yooooouuuuuuu.......

I miss Joy who's in the same time zone as me but hardly talk these days due to her having assignments overload and him... hehehe... and i'll be seeing you next month!!! i miss ber-rubbish talk with youuuuuuuuuuuuu....

I miss Elaine who i can suka suka last minute go over to her house and ask her to teman me for supper. I miss your wtf-ness and total randomness... haf a safe flight here k! We'll go aquarium.. heheh...

I miss Yvonne who i can definitely tarik out for ice cream at 12am!!! now shops here open until 10....MAX!! aih....

I miss manda and stacy who can dance all night long as tho they're in their own world. I miss manda's funnie sarcastic comments...I miss Stacy's randomness....

I miss kat.... coz she's all the way in uk and i havent heard from her in ages!

I miss Shuf and her random bubblynesssss.... Jumping up and down around uni...

I miss my half giant brother... coz no one here for me to poke..... hehehe...

I miss Erwin... coz no one here to argue every single word i say... and no pilots here for me to disturb.....

I miss Gloria Jeans Pyramid... coz it's just not the same....

aih... I miss home...

8 comments:

~LiL DoLphin~ said...

I miss you and your randomness too!! Can't wait to have you back here with me. Thanks so much for cheering me up even though you're so far away. Muax!!

twinbuzz said...

Awww...it'll be fine. It's the stress making homesickness bad. Hang in there, it'll be fine. =)

sueann said...

shuf : no worries!! :) glad i could help... hehee...

sook wai: thanks:) hopefully le.. 1 more sem onli! :)

felicity said...

SUE..............!!!!!!!!!!!
i miss u too....
and the nite we hung out.....
never been the same without u....ffa

Sher said...

Im not missed. :(

DerekTan said...

9 pillows, >__< heng!

sueann said...

yvonne: when i get back, we MUST feast on Shogun AND Jogoya!

sher: i follow your blog so often... i feel like i'm always talking to you!

derek: nyahaha... cozy rite!

manda. said...

hey sue, my projects are finished! :) miss you too..! all your randoms and stories and little cute habits and just you in entirety :( hope you are doing well there, mmwah!